Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 59

Thread: HERE COME THE 60's

  1. #31
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Springsteen make you think? LOL.

    In the day we sweat it out in the streets of a runaway American dream
    At night we ride through mansions of glory in suicide machines
    Sprung from cages out on highway 9,
    Chrome wheeled, fuel injected
    and steppin' out over the line
    Baby this town rips the bones from your back
    It's a death trap, it's a suicide rap
    We gotta get out while we're young
    `Cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run...................
    Ah, thought provoking indeed, LOLOLOLOL

  2. #32
    Inactive Member DARKsyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2000
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am back here once agian. With my flower child girl friend.

    ------------------
    Darkness souround's you from all point's from beyond.From child birth to even death. G.O.L

  3. #33
    Inactive Member LORD HIGH BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    768
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sammy, I don't give a shit what you think. If you don't like it oh well.

    Ben: I'm not in the mood for it.

    ------------------
    From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.

    First member of:
    Gangstas of Luv

    "Tell me I'm a sinner, I've got news for you. I talked to god this morning and he don't like you."
    -Ozzy

  4. #34
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Times New Roman ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LORD HIGH BEAR:
    Leo, yes you can suck my balls too.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    okay, if you insist.......*takes them in mouth and <font size=5 color=red>CHOMPS!</font> them off, with a violent shake of the head*

    careful what you ask for, you just might get it.......and more *EG

  5. #35
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    and what the FUCK is LOLOLOLOLOLOL??

    Laughing out Loud out Loud out Loud out Loud out Loud out Loud???


  6. #36
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Darn, he won't play!

  7. #37
    Inactive Member DARKsyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2000
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bjorn:In the mood for what? What has been your problem as of late? The thing is people can only put up with your shit for so long, And then you start to get on there nerves showing up all the time. People need there space. So keep your head up and we will sit down and talkj about it some other time.

    ------------------
    Darkness souround's you from all point's from beyond.From child birth to even death. G.O.L

  8. #38
    Inactive Member LORD HIGH BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    768
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I can only take shit for so long too. I am not going to take your girlfriend's shit.
    You love her, I know that. But if you won't stick up for me when she is insulting me, then don't expect me to help you out when you need it.

    Blood is thicker than water.

    ------------------
    From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.

    First member of:
    Gangstas of Luv

    "Tell me I'm a sinner, I've got news for you. I talked to god this morning and he don't like you."
    -Ozzy

  9. #39
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    what happened to the 60's? peace, love, flowers?

    goddammit! come on, people now! smile on your brother! everybody get together......try to love one another right now.....*goes into Territorial Pissings*

    'When I was an alien........
    Cultures weren't opinions........'

    *knocks BEAR and DARK's heads together and stomps on Sam's foot*

  10. #40
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pees on Leo's leg

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •